Quick Coding Chart: 01480 – NOS code for lower leg procedures
The anesthesia code for open procedures of the bones of the lower leg (below the knee) is one of the most commonly searched on APCPS’s website. Use this handy overview for quick answers about both services.
THANK YOU for requesting an article from anesthesia.decisionhealth.com.
You must be logged in to view the article you requested. If you are a subscriber to the Anesthesia & Pain Coder's Pink Sheet, please log in by clicking the login button below.
If you are not a subscriber, please take a moment to subscribe so that you can access the article you’re seeking right away, plus the full suite of features and content found on this site.
- ANESTHESIA & PAIN CODER’s PINK SHEET NEWSLETTER – 12 monthly issues that deliver guidance to simplify your day-to-day anesthesia coding challenges and prevent errors that cost your practice valuable reimbursement, plus timely news and advance word of coding changes so that you quickly spot new billing opportunities.
- ANESTHESIA & PAIN CODER CODESEARCH APPLICATION – timesaving online lookup for CPT, HCPCS and ICD codes, descriptors, guidelines, lay descriptions, and illustrations. Plus, Anesthesia & Pain Coder’s Pink Sheet articles indexed to the applicable code saves you even more time!
- REVENUE MANAGEMENT TOOLS – lookup Medicare fees, RVUs, and payment indicators for CPT codes.
- ANESTHESIA & PAIN PHYSICIAN TIPSHEETS – a full archive of quick training sheets for physician-coders or those who train physician coders on applicable coding documentation rules.
- CODING COVERAGE DETERMATIONS AND MANUALS – official resources culled in one place.
- ANESTHESIA & PAIN CODING SCENARIOS & FAQs – test your skills with anesthesia "Common Coding Challenges", tap an archive of expert-answered anesthesia and pain coding questions (and submit your own), and/or join a forum of your anesthesia and pain coding colleagues for real-world solutions to your specialty coding challenges.
- VALIDATION TOOLS (premium level service only) – from facility and non-facility CCI edits to ASA crosslinks, Modifier crosslinks, and CPT-ICD crosschecks coders can ensure their code choices will pass billing department muster.
Anesthesia & Pain Coder's Pink Sheet and its companion website, anesthesia.decisionhealth.com, are the specialty-specific tools that will enable you to take control in the face of the swiftly changing health care landscape.
30-DAY 100% No-Risk Guarantee — By using the tips, tools and expert coding guidance you receive as a subscriber, you will save enough in improved coding efficiency and decreased coding-related denials to more than cover your subscription cost or we’ll refund your subscription fee!